Membership Benefits for Artists
The benefits explained and what we can do for you…
THE INTERNET IS A POWERFUL TOOL with over 50,000 hits recorded this year on our (SEO) search engine optimised website, membership with Margaret River Region Open Studios offers all artists (emerging and established) the opportunity to expand their reach to a large art targeted audience.
- Annual Membership includes your own website profile page on the Margaret River Region Open Studios website www.mrropenstudios.com.au.
- Margaret River Region Open Studios will create your online profile to promote your story, your artwork images, links to contact you, links to all your social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Videos etc.
- As part of the Margaret River Region Open Studios membership registration process we will upload 6 examples of artwork that represent your art practice to your online website profile page www.mrropenstudios.com.au.
- If we get noticed, then you get noticed on our website. Our website offers year round promotion through engaging user website experience, clean website design, organic website traffic, online visitor retention, strong brand image and mobile device compatibility.
- Social Media Platform benefits… so you just created a new artwork and want to celebrate by sharing it with the world. As a Margaret River Region Open Studios member, you can promote your art further by posting your art images directly onto the Margaret River Region Open Studios Facebook page to get a far better reach
- We liaise with numerous tourism and government organisations, to really promote art in the SW and in particular, our members. Save time and resources by letting us do the networking and promotion for you.
- You also receive an invitation to the event launch at Leeuwin Estate winery (who are our patrons) as well as the opportunity to attend the closing party.
THE MARGARET RIVER REGION ART BOOK
In collaboration with Margaret River Region Open Studios, M&P Publishing has launched its first book – Artists of the Margaret River Region. Written by award-winning writers Carmen Jenner and Gabi Mills, the book features over 70 artists living and working in the Margaret River Region, with photography by Elements of Margaret River. Margaret River Region Open Studios membership entitles you to participate in future editions of this art book, and each artist who is featured in the book is entitled to 10 free copies of the book as well as a selection of images from the shoot by Elements for their own use.
ARE YOU INFORMED?
- Membership includes automatic sign up to the Margaret River Region Open Studios Monthly e-newsletter offering artists up to date Arts and Culture information and official communications.
- We offer an experienced organisational structure with links to similar organisations and external consultants.
WHO WANTS TO SELL THEIR ART?
As a member of Margaret River Region Open Studios you are eligible to participate in the Margaret River Region Open Studio events where you have the opportunity to promote and sell your art. The annual Margaret River Region Open Studios Event has grown into a destination art event with a steady 22% growth in numbers each year. The 2017 annual Open Studio event attracted 30,000+ art loving visitors and it is the best marketing opportunity for artists.
Sign up for Margaret River Region Open Studios membership now and enjoy the many benefits membership can offer you.